Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Tiger Williams Follow on

Rather than do a sequal to my first novel ,The Loves and Adventures of Tiger Williams, I am trying what I call a follow on.

The new story would be much better understood if Tiger Williams was read first; however the new follow on has some new characters, new love interests, drama with one of the old characters, and is time framed in the changing 1960 era of the Outback, a time when Television brought the rest world closer than ever before, changing ideas, ideals, lessening the time that people had to communicate with each other, and generally intruding on the family connection.

The advent of TV is not the theme of this story, but I speak of it here to remind you of that era, and the changes it brought with its introduction.

The new book should be ready by the end of this year, if I get my bum into gear, in between maintaining the Blog Site that you are reading this from and doing all the  other exciting things that a 74 year old pensioner does.  Yeah Right!

There seems to be a bit of a spurt on with the first Novel, for which I am forever grateful. and the new book should do likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment