Monday, November 12, 2012

One only has to wait

It is a wonderful thing, science. Marvelous thoughts, theories and procrastinations arrive on every breath of the academic minded egg heads.

The latest, that affects me and many others, is the size of our nose, called in academia, proboscis predominate.

It appears that the large nose developed so that it could warm the air, in the ice age, for the wandering Neanderthals. Of course it does not say how long the large noses took to develop but it must have been pretty quick as the ice age arrived in a bit of a rush and all those perky little upturned and very photographic snouts perished.

I often refer to my proboscis as being a 'Roman Nose' like in roamin' all over my face.

My great worry now is, if the large nose is meant to warm up your breath, why do I live in a sub-tropical paradise? I should be sniffing around in the Snowies, hey?


No comments:

Post a Comment